Today we want to consider the main post-op tips so your breast implant surgery is successful and you get a fast recovery.
We consider the main information source should always be your doctor and also you should know all surgeries have a different impact, depending on various factors, thus we highlight the importance of maintaining an active communication with him/her throughout the process.
Having said that, we present the list of the most important details you should consider:
- Sleep in an upright reclined position for 1 week after the surgery.
- Keep your hands and elbows to your side.
- Taking your prescribed medication.
- No driving in the first 48 hours after surgery.
- No alcohol for 48 hours.
- Avoid sun exposition for 3 weeks and use sunscreen.
- Do not lift over 5 pounds objects.
- Do not perform heavy workouts for a period of 6 weeks.
- You can get a shower after 24 hours from the surgery.
- Remember always to use your post-op bra.
- And our final recommendation is to not wear wired bras for a period of 6 weeks.
We hope you follow as much as possible this list, and contact your doctor whenever you have doubts.